BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Monday, April 06, 2009

Please pray for Jody and Baby Miles

Tonight I am wishing that Texas wasn't quite so far away. As some of you already know if you have been following Jody's blog, she was 34 weeks today but had been having daily contractions:

I am having quite a few contractions daily and I am not on bed rest, but my doctor told me less active and less lifting. So, Darin and I are trying to figure out how this will work, I am thankful that it is now and not four weeks ago, like it was with Caily. Your prayers would be appreciated that baby would stay in and that I would be able to rest with all that needs to be done around here.

Tonight she called us from the hospital in Fredricksburg. The contractions weren't stopping so they have now put her on an IV to try to stop them. For now she hasn't dilated any more which is good but we will see what the night brings. I know that some of you are up reading this long after we go to bed so thought I would ask you all to pray. The doctor assured her the baby would be fine, but they would have preferred to him/her put on a bit more meat. We will see what the night brings...


4 comments:

On This Rock said...

So tough...my heart goes out to you and your family...we will be praying for Jody and the little one.

Anneliese said...

I'm praying too. He's got the whole world in His hands. May He hold you close too.

heidi said...

awww, yes 34 weeks is a good milestone to make it to, but longer is always better! praying for the little one right now..

christy said...

must be hard for you to be sitting here when she could be using your help out there. Hope and pray that everything goes ok and that you will be at peace out here while you wait for phone calls and updates as i can imagine it can't be pretty nerve racking sitting at home thinking abotu Jody. My prayers are with you and your family.