BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Friday, August 14, 2009

Sisters!

I took this picture of Heather last week wearing one of Jody's Maternity tops because I knew I had taken a picture of Jody in it when I was in Texas in April.......

Heather is 33 1/2 weeks along in this picture. Looking very good!
Here is Jody in April when she was 35 1/2 weeks along....it's so fun to be able to compare these two pictures! Thought you would all enjoy seeing them too.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

On This Rock said...

Just very cute....both of them! I agree...those little grandkiddies are delightful!

Bobbie said...

How neat!

Harmony said...

I'm so glad you had a good visit ... and glad you're back. :-)

Anneliese said...

So beautiful! Hhmm... wonder what Heather will have?