BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Sunday, September 18, 2005


I promised updated pictures after Heather and Matt were all moved in, and here they are! Starting with the new look kitchen! Hard to believe that this is the same kitchen as before...cupboards all the same color and no more aqua marble countertop on one side with white with silver specks on the other! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the place! Especially the walls...i am a fan of walls...check out my blog atWhat am I Chasing?

cv said...

Looks great you guys (I wasn't a huge fan of the aqua).... looks like a lot of work....

Kristal Sawyer said...

Wow...what an improvement! Looks GREAT!

Kristal =)