BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Friday, October 28, 2005


I took these pictures a week ago...on Friday, October 21....I was a model for the morning! Yup...you read right...our Church Women's Ministry was taking pictures of women in the church to blow up for the Women's Ministry Center Walls. Although I had no idea why they picked me, I said 'yes' to having someone take pictures of me in one of my favorite places...the park where we have walked for all these years! It was a beautiful autumn day so I tucked my little digital camera in my purse so I could capture some of the beauty that we enjoy on every walk! Posted by Picasa

No comments: