BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Visiting Grandma


This picture was taken a week ago, on Saturday, January 28 in Rockport, Texas. Jody and Darin drove down to visit Dave's Mom, Grandma to them, and someone offered to take this picture of the three of them! We thought it was a good one so I decided to see if I could borrow it for my blog as well!For more pictures from their visit, check out their blog ...A Tale of our Miles! Appropriate name don't you think? Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey MamaB! Thanks for your comment...it's good to hear from you. I actually will be coming to BC soon... for Colin's wedding in July! It's all very exciting... and maybe I'll run into you, or at least pose for a picture walking down the aisle?! ;)

Anonymous said...

(last 'anonymous' comment from heather w.... forgot to sign my name!)