BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Thou didst form my inward parts....


"Thou didst form my inward parts; Thou didst weave me in my mother's womb. I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Thy works!"

The words of Psalm 139:13, 14 have resounded in my mind over this last week since Megan first told me that she had heard the baby's heartbeat during her regular appointment with the midwife. She recorded it on her cell phone, so on Sunday, Dave and I gathererd around her and listened to our Grandchild's heartbeat! How amazing is that?

Before life began, God was already fashioning this little body, ordaining each of the days of it's life. As I took these pictures of Megan, I just kept thinking....that little heart is beating, there is life! And I am falling in love with a little person that I have yet to meet. Thank you Lord for the miracle of life! and thank you for Baby Beck!Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Hi Doris!! This is me leaving you a comment on your blog! Congrats on your soon to come grandmahood!! That's exciting! It was great sharing and fellowshipping at your table today! God bless as you and Dave continue to seek and serve Him!

vanessa :)