BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Ooops...I upgraded Picassa and don't know how to blog all my pictures anymore....


Yup, it's true! I finally upgraded my Picassa program and now I don't know how to post all of the pictures in my tray...Eeeks! I will have to figure that out before my next post...here are just a couple more pictures I thought you would all enjoy..... Megan doesn't even look pregnant from the back so I took this picture so she could see too!





Here she is making the delicious spinach salad! It was scrumptious!
Here's Heather...can you tell that she has been enjoying the warm weather out on their porch? She is doing a great job of keeping her Dominican Tan!
I had to include this picture too even tho it was taken last weekend when we belatedly celebrated Heather's Birthday(which was Mary 4th for any of you that missed it) In our family everyone gets to pick their birthday meal and dessert and Heather wanted Lemon Meringue(I am sure that is spelled wrong...oh well) Pie.....since I was busy teaching at our Ministry Essentials Training on Saturday, I picked up her pie from the ABC Restaurant! Nobody can top their Mile High Pie! It was delicious! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Quite the couple of weeks"? LOL, they sure were! Weeks I'll remember for a long time, and I'm so glad I had a chance to share some of that. I even had someone ask me yesterday if I'll still be as excited a few months from now; I suppose they caught a glimpse of how much I enjoyed my time in your part of the world!

You have a way of making people feel so welcome, whether in your home, the office, or enjoying God's creation together. Thanks again!

A friend