BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Monday, July 31, 2006


These pictures are dedicate to Ben and Karin who were married this past Saturday. Jods we missed you but I knew you would enjoy having a peak! Her childhood friend,Benji as we called him in those days, married her high school friend! It almost felt like one of our kids getting married! So much fun! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Doris,
I've missed walking together these past few weeks. This is actually the first day in quite a while that I've had time to check other blogs and thought I'd see how Megan is doing. To do this I first went to your blog and was so surprised to see pictures of us on
your blog! I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of your pics some time. Hope your staff conference is going well.