BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Monday, August 21, 2006

A Trip to see Phantom of the Opera!!!


I had the most amazing day on Saturday...Heather took me away! Starting with an early morning pick up at 9:00 am, a trip through a Starbuck's drive-thru, and then into Vancouver via the Horseshoe Bay Ferry Terminal(I know, I know...not quite on the way) to pick up a friend that was joining us for the day(actually I was joining them for the day).

Heather and I had fun climbing up onto this sightseeing bus in Gastown in downtown Vancouver to have our picture taken. We were here to see the musical, Phantom of the Opera! But first, we had to have lunch, ice cream, and oh yes, walk around Gastown in Vancouver. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

McMahon Manifesto said...

What beautiful pictures! And what a special day. You have a great family, Doris. And I love your outfit. :-)

Earle Expedition said...

What a special day. I`ve heard the opera is fantastic.

Beams said...

Sounds as if you had a wonderful day. Love Phantom! I just love mother and daughter days, had one recently too, but am really looking forward to some more when Elle gets back from the UK. Weekly phone calls are great but not quite the same are they? No news yet on that grandson putting in an appearance?

Blessings

Beck's Bulletin said...

Thanks for posting! It was a wonderful day and I fell in love with the Phantom music!

and no, no news yet on the baby! We are waiting...not so patiently but waiting none the less! Blessings to you!