BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Aidan Meets the Family!

I only have one sister and she also lives out here at the coast, so every Christmas my parents drive out from Calgary for Christmas and we all get together for Christmas Dinner on December 23. This year it was my turn to cook the turkey so tonight we all got together(minus Jods and Darin), ate too much food, and had a lot of laughs! It was also Aidan's Family Gathering Debut, so I thought I would give you a bit of an idea of the evening! Everyone wanted a turn holding him.....Here is his Opa, my father, or Opa the Great as Jamie and Megan are calling him. Needless to say he is very, very proud of his Great Grandson!


And then of course there is Aidan's Grandpa.....he and Dave have lots of talks together(I wonder what they are saying?)


My sister is Aidan's Great Aunt! She hadn't seen him since he was a newborn so it was fun for her to see how much he has grown......


And then of course there are the cousins......Jeremy was determined to make friends with Aidan and he even cooperated for a little while anyway!
Way to go Jeremy!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Darin and Jody said...

Thanks for the pictures, Mom, it is great to see everyone and to see them enjoying themselves. Miss you all this Christmas, thanks for the pictures. Merry Christmas!

love,
Darin and Jody