BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

He delights over me with singing....

I have been thinking about this amazing truth ever since I read my TruthMedia Daily Devotional this morning. Regardless of what I do or don't do, how I act or don't act, what I think of don't think, God's word is true and doesn't change. And today this was just an awesome reminder of how God views me!

Zephaniah 3:17

"The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save.

He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love,

he will rejoice over you with singing."

Father God,

Thank you that You are the One who watches over me and sees every step I take. You walk each of those steps beside me! Thank you that You are the God who speaks to me and who hears me when I call.

Thank you that You listen to my heart and You see into the depth of my soul. Nothing of me is hidden from You. And You still answer even before I call out to You. Even when I am still speaking and wondering how to bring my needs before You, You are already springing into action to meet me at my point of need. You are awesome, Lord, hearing my heart and reaching out to meet me.

You take delight in me! You take great delight in me. Wow! You will never, ever leave me and You actually desire to have fellowship with me. You, the God of Heaven, look for time with me and cherish the moments when I look into Your face. You guide me with Your eye.
.............
To read the rest of the Devotional you can click on the link above and even comment there and interact with other women from around the world! But if you don't have time for that, just think about how amazing it is...Today He delights over me with singing!!

1 comment:

Kristal Sawyer said...

Thanks for posting that. Zeph 3:17 is one of my favorite verses and is always a great reminder of His love for me.