BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

His Eye is on the Sparrow





There are days and sometimes even weeks when I am overwhelmed with life and all the 'To Do's' that each day holds. It is at times like those that I need to be reminded that God's eye is on the sparrow and I know He watches me as well. His grace is truly sufficient. My family teases me because I take pictures of leaves and berries, but it is because they remind me of my awesome creator that I like to be mindful of the details of each one.

3 comments:

Karin said...

I love your shots of leaves and berries! They speak to me of God's lavish love - He makes enough for the birds,the bees,the bugs, the humans (if edible) and there's even enough dropping to the ground! Plus they are beautiful!!

Danielle said...

wow! i'm blown away, I love your pictures, you are the second person I know who takes gorgeous pics!!!

Anneliese said...

Beautiful pictures! Love the berries against the white birch.
The other day there was a loud bang against my kitchen window and when I went to se what happened, there was a large mark on the window pane. I was almost afraid to look down, but sure enough, there it was . . . a bird lying on the tiles below. I thanked God that He sees the sparrow that falls, in my mind, willing it to fly off again. I watched for a while but only saw small movements. After about 10 or 15 minutes I went back to see it gone. God did see and He heard my prayer for even a bird that day.