BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Mediterranean Sunset


Although I am home again, my body is still not quite sure which continent I am on or what time zone I am in. And I have the most amazing memories that I will cherish for a lifetime.

One of those memories was from my last day in Antalya when I was able to swim in the Mediterranean for one last time. It was so amazing to just relax and enjoy both the scenery and the exercise.

As I watched the sun go down I couldn't help but think about our family back in North America. So right then and there, I wrote the name of all 7 of our grandchildren there in the sand. Although the waves washed their names away, they are forever written on my heart in the same way that we are forever written in the palm of his hand!


It was a moment in time.....forever in my heart!




3 comments:

Till the Whole World Knows said...

Beautiful, beautiful photos!

Em said...

love. love. love the beauty displayed in those beautiful dusk photos!

Em

Anneliese said...

So good that nothing can wash away the names engraved in the palm of His Hand . . . the hand that created this beauty.