BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Flowers of the Mediterranean

As I have been going through all of our pictures of the cruise I invariably stop when I get to a flower shot and tell Dave that this is one of my favorite pictures. Because of that I decided to dedicate one blog post to my 'favorite flower pictures' of the trip.
 Right from the geraniums beside us when we ate our lunch on the first day in Venice.....
...to the incredible window boxes outside of homes and restaurants everywhere along the canals of Venice.
....to the bouganvalia in Corfu and throughout Greece for that matter.....
.......climbing, giving shade, adding color to white buildings......
....to the Yucca plants in bloom in Mykonos.....
.....beautiful plants growing wild in Ephesus....
....and sunflowers that made us think of an Alberta Farm girl who loves them...
......hibiscus were plentiful throughout the Greek Islands but I never tired of taking just one more picture of them....

....even the common Geranium wasn't so common in Santorini and they grew into tall flowers in some places...
.......so beautiful as you can see....
.......I just had to share them with you! Don't you agree?

1 comment:

Anneliese said...

Beautiful!! Just beautiful! I especially love that last picture.