BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

From one extreme to the other.....

One of the things that I enjoy doing but don't do enough of is designing and creating my own cards.....this week it seems I have been going from one extreme to another.
One Saturday we attended a wedding so I sat down that morning to make a card for the bride and groom. I liked the design so much that used the same idea to make an Anniversary Card for my sister the next day(Happy 35th Ev) since they were coming over for coffee and dessert that evening.

Monday and Tuesday evening I made cards out of photos that I have taken(sorry I don't usually take pictures of those since I send them out as soon as I make them) to write some thank you's to special people in our lives.

And then today, well today I created a card for Aidan since we were going to be celebrating his birthday with him tonight, complete with gift giving and Birthday cake. I remembered I still had some things from when I worked on Jody's grad album so I dug them out for this special grandson who loves all things with balls....but especially baseball and yes, basketball which his Daddy coaches!
My life truly extends from one extreme to the other....even in the cards I make! And I enjoy it all.(well most of it anyway :-)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Doris, you're so talented :)