BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Rub-a-Dub-Dub, Three Boys in a Tub

"Please Mom, can I join the big boys too?"
"This isn't as bad as when I have to have a bath all by myself."
"What was I thinking? I don't like baths....get me outta here."
Rub-a-Dub-Dub....Two boys in a Tub. :-)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Karin said...

Oh, that brings back fun memories of when ours where all small!

Mumsey said...

boys will be boys. They are just lovely

Anneliese said...

He just likes them to be quick... no lollygagging. It's all good.

Courtney and Jon said...

I was wondering how Kai was in there haha but then the 3rd picture explained it well :)

Danielle said...

waaaaay too cute!! I love expressions!