BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Everything Old is New Again

A couple of weeks ago the boys spent the weekend here while Megs went to a Basketball Tournament in Penticton with Jamie and the Grade 8 Teams. I knew that somewhere there were still a couple of boxes of Jamie's old toys so I went on a search through our storage room.
I found them!!! And that got two little boys very excited!!! Who knew that 30 year old toys could be so much fun to play with....
.....everything old really is new again! And I have two more boxes of cars, trucks, little men, airplanes, motorcycles and other boy toys in my Rec Room for them to play with. So much fun!

Some of you reading this might have some memories flooding back as you see these toys! I know I sure did!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mumsey said...

Oh yes. I have some of our cherubs toys that are coming out as the grandchildren grow.
They have become Nana and Opas toys.

Anneliese said...

AW.. that's fun!! They really do not care how old the toys are .. and they are different from what they have at home... so it's all good! Sometimes I think the grands enjoy these second generation toys more than the first did. Maybe I'm just seeing more.