BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Grandparents Tea at Preschool

Last Friday I was blessed to be invited by a very special young man in my life to attend the Grandparents Tea at his Preschool. Having all those grandparents and even great-grandparents watching them perform was pretty serious business.
But once we started working on our craft together everyone relaxed! At least Aidan did.....next it was time for snacks! Brownies and Rice Krispie Squares that they had made themselves. ....mmmm, mmmm good!

Finally I got to see that smile that I know and love!! Thank you Aidan for the privilege of being your Mimi! I was so excited to be there on this special day and so thrilled to share it with you. I love you very, very much!! I love you for always, I'll like you forever....
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Karin said...

That really is an honor! What a fun smile!

Anneliese said...

Lucky Mimi! I'm sure he was very proud to have you there!