BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Evidence.....

As I walked past the upstairs guest room I stopped ...... the boys had decided that they didn't want to stay in their individual beds on Sunday for their quiet times and Aidan had joined Jaxon in the guest room, but what was that in the bed?
Evidence...of two little boys who had fun playing.....
....Jamie's old 'little men' that we found in a box of his toys .....
...and an assortment of dice, found by my father and given to the boys over a period of years....these are some of their favorite things to play with!!
 In the Living Room a while later I sat down to write this post and there I saw it....under the Winter Tree(a Christmas tree with ornaments gone and white lights remaining because I love twinkly white lights)......
...a large ball that is only to be played with downstairs. Hmmmmm.....but there it was, under the tree, more evidence!
Not long after I walked downstairs and there it was.....
...more evidence of a little boy that loves having the toys all to himself to play with on Wednesdays when he comes to Mimi's house...
....he pulled every single one one of the old Fisher Price toys out and formed a big circle.
There they are....the Zoo...
....the Playhouse...
...the Circus Train....
...and of course the Farm, every child's favorite, and the truck and tent trailer.

Who knew that over 30 years later these toys would still hold hours and hours of play value? And of course be left as evidence in Mimi's house of two little boys who come to visit every week. Thank you Lord for little people that don't live so far away!

5 comments:

Lovella ♥ said...

OH that is precious! I love the evidence...even if it means a few minutes of cleaning it all up. I consider this time to count my blessings.

Lindsay said...

I totally had that farm set as a kid. I bet my parents still have it!

Harmony said...

Evidence of a home (and family) filled with lots of love, security and laughter ... good stuff!

Anneliese said...

So nice to have those old toys now, isn't it? We have lots of the same kind of evidence.

Bobbie said...

Old toys and memories...precious! Evidence=More memories ;)