BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Friday, April 20, 2012

My Buddy

The morning began with a knock on the door that I knew would belong to my Buddy... I love the fact that every week we get to spend a day together. He ran into my arms when I opened the door and jumped up for a giant hug. After all it had been over a week since we had seen each other! It doesn't get any better than that! A perfect way to start my day!!
While I worked at the computer he was busy playing....not sure what he was trying to see in this picture....
 It never ceases to amaze me how well he plays by himself.
But if I move...well then he is right there too! Today it was the wash...he had to get right in there to see how this worked....I had to chuckle!
He puts a smile on my face...this little buddy of mine! Thank you Lord for the blessings of grandchildren!!! I am so blessed!

2 comments:

Karin said...

No need to tell you to enjoy those days while they're young - time flies so quickly!

Anneliese said...

So this is what happens after our walk! He is such a sweet boy!