BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Monday, January 14, 2013

My Mountains



 One of the many blessings of our new home is the view that we have when we drive into our complex. Right there in front of us is the most beautiful view of the north shore mountains.
I kind of consider them 'My Mountains' now. After all, they greet me when I come home and every time I am so thankful that they are there.
And on days like this I cannot help but join with the Psalmist in saying:

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From whence shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.
He will not allow your foot to slip;
He who keeps Israel
Will neither slumber nor sleep.
The LORD is your keeper;
The LORD is your shade on your right hand. 
The sun will not smite you by day,
Nor the moon by night.
The LORD will protect you from all evil;
He will keep your soul.
The LORD will guard your going out and your coming in
From this time forth and forever.

Psalm 121 (NASV)

1 comment:

ramblin'andie said...

What an amazing view! Just lovely.