BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Happy 30th!

It's seems hard to believe that today our baby girl turns '30'!! Where have the years gone? As I watched you with Bria it seemed as if I was reliving the past....but I was the Mom of three with a little girl that looked just like your little girl looks now.
It was so much fun to enjoy the day at the beach with you...seeing you sitting on the rocks watching the dolphins with your girls....waiting for them to come up above the water again and again.
You are an awesome Mommy to your little girls and I marvel at your patience with all them. No wonder they love their Mommy so very much.
And just like their Mommy and their Mimi before them, they love picking up shells and could have spent hours in the sand(my hands were full when this picture was taken and they weren't anywhere near finished!)

Happy Birthday Jody! I wish that we could spend the day with you today and celebrate together but know that you are loved and missed! Have an awesome day!

1 comment:

Anneliese said...

Happy Birthday, Jody! Maybe this is not the place to give my wishes but here I am now... and your mom can pass this on. May God continue to bless and keep you. I have fond memories of you as a little girl and enjoy hearing tidbits about life with your little girls now.
May God bless and keep you.