BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Friday, July 05, 2013

Did you see?

It was my birthday yesterday and yes, I am growing older! But that's just fine with me....After all, I am in better health than I was a year ago and I am loving my life!

And did you notice anything about this picture that I had posted on a post last month?
I have curls!!!! That may not seem like a big deal to some of you, but anyone that knows me well knows that my hair has been the bane of my existence for my entire life.
And for some unknown reason, it has decided to go curly this past year.....

.....no it isn't a perm, it's all natural!!

So there you have it! You're never too old to change I guess! Bodes well for the year ahead!

1 comment:

Anneliese said...

I too have to smile about the curls.. I've sure noticed it!