BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Friday, August 23, 2013

Moments with Mimi

 It's only been a couple of weeks since we arrived home from Texas but as I look back at the pictures, I have to admit I'm sad that they live so far away. I wish I could just pop over and hold this little guy while his Mommy spends time with the girls...
 ...or hold the girls and read to them while Mommy feeds Colson...
 ...or maybe take one or two of the girls on an Ice Cream Date. Now that would be fun!
As I was holding Colson before we headed to the airport, Lexi came over and we talked. How I wished we could be doing that right now again.

But they are where they need to be and where God has them. So how can I be the best Mimi for them? I've been thinking about that this summer.....

As I head back to work I don't want to forget to just...
...pick up the phone and say hi!
...call on facetime to say good morning, I am thinking of you...
...make cards and send them to say I love you...
...call up and read them a book over the computer.

Jaxon will be starting Kindergarten in a couple of weeks and my Mimi Mondays will be history.What a treasure they were.
 But I still have their ProD Days when Mommy and Daddy are both at school....
And thankfully these two sweethearts are coming for a visit at the end of next week too....I can hardly wait! Kai reminds me every time we talk that 'we are coming to you's house!'


Our grandchildren are growing up and as they do, the activities we do also change. Lord help me to let them always know that I treasure their moments with Mimi.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

They are so blessed to be so loved by you. And trust me, as they grow, they'll know how loved they are :)