BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A Week of Firsts

With grandchildren currently aged 7, 6, 5, 4, 4, 2, 2 and 7 weeks, there are always lots of firsts! But this week there are a couple of noteworthy ones. On Monday, Jaxon had his first day of Kindergarten. And he loved it!! How I will miss my Mimi Mondays but I'm delighted that he is excited for his turn at going to school since both Mommy and Daddy also spend their days at school and it is now a family affair.

Then on Tuesday it was Kai's first day of Preschool. As you can tell from this picture, he was super excited about going which was definitely an answer to prayer since the day before he wasn't at all sure. I was privileged to be there and he told me that he had lots of fun things to look forward too.

Also on Tuesday Halle turned two and I was thrilled to be able to sing Happy Birthday in person to her! What a special little girl she is!

Grandparenting is a grand adventure and I love it! I am cherishing the moments knowing that too soon they will all be in school and these special days will be distant memories.

No comments: