BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Friday, April 11, 2014

998.....999.....1000!!!

It's hard to believe that this is my 1000th post!!!

Over the past 9 years I have captured moments,
moments of celebration,
moments of beauty,
moments of heartaches and tears.

I have shared with family and friends,
and strangers from around the world,
pictures of nature,
and those special little people in our lives,
thoughts and questions,
and daily devotionals that I have written.

Today I'm sharing this picture
I just had to share
of beautiful blossoms along my walk
that stopped me in my tracks
so I could share it with all of you!

Thanks for stopping by and reading,
why not leave a comment and let me know you were here!


2 comments:

Miss Debbie said...

1000....wow! quite a milestone! In my 4 years, I have met some of the nicest, most gifted fellow bloggers. So glad to have met you! Love the blossoms...beautiful picture! If we were together, I would make a toast to you and say..."here's to 1000 more!" :-)

Anneliese said...

I was curious! Yes.. I was here ... I saw your beautiful blossoms and I think you have me beat on number of posts. If we'd have had an assignment to write 1000 entries, it would have seemed daunting .. but one day at a time...it is not so bad.