BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday Favorites

 My time here is almost done and as everyone is down for a nap at the moment I took some time to reflect on the week and share some of my favorite moments.
The weather was awesome for the most part so one afternoon we picked up some delicious ice cream and headed to the park....yummy!
 Kai and Halle have learned to play Uno so we have played many, many games...
 I'm here right between Halle's birthday and Kai's birthday so they got their presents from us...
 ...how they love to play dress up!
 Actually how they love to play......we laughed at how Halle had repurposed her dollhouse into a garage one naptime.
 Speaking of Halle, this girl's flare for fashion makes me smile....love these boots with the bows on them!
 We've headed down to the River Walk several times...
 ...when it's this nice outside how can you possibly stay inside.
 Not only is it a beautiful place to walk,
 but also has some unique places to play for the kids as well.
Fall has definitely arrived up here in the north while I have been here...
...and it couldn't be more beautiful!

1 comment:

Anneliese said...

Looks like such a great time! Love those dress up clothes!
I think I need to do some upgrading on my tickle trunk.