BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Monday, March 16, 2015

So Much Lovin'

 I loved watching Kai and Halle love on their little brother...
 but then they weren't the only ones in love with this little man!
 I just couldn't get enough of him...
 nor take enough pictures!
 "Really Nan? Another picture?!"
 "Alright then...I'll pose...

 ...but really? I'm taking a bath!"

Momma Love
Our fifth grandson and just as in love as with the first...
...interesting how a grandparent's heart expands with each new baby!

 Just a few more Jude...

 Too soon it was time for me to go home...
 But Halle was more than willing to pose for one last picture with her little brother! :-)

1 comment:

Anneliese said...

He is a handsome little man! I loved seeing the threesome together too!