BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Enjoying the Ordinary

 An unexpected trip up north gave me some extra time to with the littles and I must admit I thoroughly enjoyed the ordinariness of life(Is that even a word? Ordinariness?)
 Being protected by our very own version of Spiderman one minute...
 and then watching her love on her little brother the next. Oh how those two love each other...
 Halle gets more smiles than anyone else in the family.
 It's been fun to watch this little man grow...at two months he's already 14.5 pounds!
Slow down Jude!
 Once Mommy and Daddy left for a couple of days, it was just me and Kai and Halle so we decided to make the most of our special time together! A Starbucks after school date was definitely a highlight.
 And then it was off to the park even though it started to sprinkle...
 Halle was ready for any weather in her rain jacket and boots!
 Our grandchildren seem to be growing up much too fast, so I was thankful that I got to spend these extra days with these two...
... taking time to play together and make memories just because I could!

No comments: