BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Red Shoes

Every woman should have a pair of red shoes
just because...
red shoes make you smile.

At least red shoes make me smile
even more so since my red shoes are the sandals that I wear every day around the house
and every morning when I put them on
they make me smile!

Just because.....

And today I am wearing them in honour of Canada Day
and the Red and White flag of our country


1 comment:

Anneliese said...

I don't know if I've ever had red shoes. Maybe once a very long time ago? I always like them on others and maybe I'll just have to be on the lookout for them sometime. Happy Canada Day!