BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Monday, August 31, 2015

Home Again

We are home again
after another wonderful time with our Texans

...away from the internet
and enjoying time with our grands.

But it's rainy outside,
and our house is way too quiet...

...and I'm missing Miss Kitty,
who was given to me upon my arrival at the ranch
because I needed to have a 'sleep animal' to keep me company
since her owner, Miss Bria,
had to sleep in her own bed. 

And yes, everyone morning when Bria came to wake me up
she first checked to make sure that Miss Kitty was in bed with me! :-)

1 comment:

Anneliese said...

So cute! I suppose you didn't get to take her home with you?