BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Smile

 A baby's first smile is highly anticipated and once received, 
family members will do almost anything to recreate it.
Which might just be why when one of our grandchildren starts to smile
I just can't resist picking up the camera.
 The smiles I captured on my last trip up north were very drooly
 as Jude's top two teeth were getting ready to make their appearance.
 Some of his smiles were a bit more tentative than others
 but as always I loved each and every one.
 He's in such a rush to grow up...
 and I just wish he would slow down!
I don't think he would consider that option though!

Thank you Lord for baby's smiles!

No comments: