BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Monday, May 31, 2010

Our 35th Anniversary!

Yes it's true.....today we have been married for 35 years! I can hardly believe that we are old enough to have been married this long. Especially since when we got married we thought that anyone that had been married for more than 10 years was old. And of course our parents were really old!(at least we thought so!) But they had been married less than we have now......so old or not, today is our anniversary and I am just so thankful for the amazing gift God has given me in my wonderful husband, the love of my life! We are going to be taking a trip to celebrate so I won't be online much in the coming weeks. But don't despair....I will be back! I'll just be enjoying some time away with my best friend.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Karin said...

Have an amazing time away and God bless!

The W's said...

Happy Anniversary!

Anneliese said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm so excited that you can go on a trip. May you have a wonderful, rejuvenating time . . . even though you are not old.

Anonymous said...

What a blessing! 35 years together . . . AMAZING!
My parents are going on 34 years in November. I'm very thankful to God for them and that they've been together so long. I'm glad that they've been able to stand the ups and downs of love, marriage, kids, and grandkids.
It's wonderful that God has been with you, your husband, and my parents through all these years.
Couples that have survived marriage as long as you have are people that I look up to; and with God's help, hope to be like.
Happy Anniversary by the way! :)

~Chasity~

P.S. You can visit my mom's blog at www.2momsofafeather.blogspot.com if you would like

Mumsey said...

Blessings to you both and safe travels. We are up to 32 this August

Anonymous said...

Many congratulations and hope you have a lovey trip. I am only upto 29 this year BUT how time has flown past.