BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

How's Megan Doing?

If I had a dollar for everytime someone has asked me that question I would be debt-free!! Isn't she just the most beautiful pregnant woman ever? Downright cute I would say!!(couldn't have called me cute when I was pregnant...more like a house some would have said!A friend reminded us just last month how I actually waddled out of church in the few weeks before Jody was born!!)

Seriously, Megan and the baby are doing just fine! Watch her blog for all the latest developments if you haven't found it yet(Just click on her name) There is even a baby poll you can enter for a prize! Check it out!


In the meantime, please keep praying for Megan and the baby as they wait for his 'birth-day' to arrive...that word has new meaning for us these days! Happy Saturday to all of you! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Till the Whole World Knows said...

Hi Doris, Yes, she is a beautiful pregnant lady -- looks radiant! I've been stalking her blog too, watching for the day you will become a grandma. I put some flower photos in my blog last week for you to enjoy. Theresa

Courtney and Jon said...

So glad you wrote Doris, cause I've been wondering and her blog is far too old when you could have a baby anytime and I wouldn't even know! :o).

Can't wait to hear the good news, when it comes.