BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Monday, January 15, 2007


Although it was cold, it was absolutely beautiful! and so inviting! If I hadn't walked it already earlier in the day I would have had to walk it now! I love this park and the fact that it is so very close! And some days we even get to watch eagles soar while we walk.
I have had problems today with the pictures I am posting not being there when I come back to my blog. Anyone out there have the same problem? I resorted to posting one at a time but want to post multiple pictures again so am open to suggestions.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Danielle said...

doris..
one of your links don't work....


just an FYI...