BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Texas Holdem Anyone?

Tonka, often comes to visit when Heather and Matt come over on Sundays. As you can see he is growing up very fast and one Sunday got up on Heather's chair when she went to get Aidan and got right into the game!

"Alright, I am ready for some cards!"

So what are you going to do?
Alright, this is my hand to play! All in!
I actually loaded these pictures almost two weeks ago when I was having problems downloading pictures to my blog. But the past two weeks have been crazy busy so this morning I decided that it was time for play before work and got them up. It's a beautiful sunny day here so we are all enjoying the break from the rain! Yeah!


1 comment:

Courtney and Jon said...

Great pics, they tell a funny story. I too am having trouble with blogger right now - arg!