BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Saturday, September 01, 2007

September Roses


Anyone that has ever been to our house in the summer knows that Dave has a way with roses. We have several bushes in our front yard and he tenderly cares for them from early spring to late fall. This morning I just had to take a couple of pictures of this year's favorites.....here is my orange one that he nursed back from certain death last year.

And here is our newest member.....this plant replaced a very old and sick Mugo Pine and boy, am I glad it did! It's beautiful, Rose of the year for 2007 and it lives up to it's name, Sheer Magic!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Donnie and Trudy Miles said...

Wow, those are beautiful roses. That's my favorite flower. Thanks, Doris, for telling me about using the pictures of Caily as "backgrounds" for your computer. I'm starting to do that now and can look at her all day. She sure is growing. Aren't blogs the neatest! David and Haley are visiting with us this weekend...we're having a "post wedding shower" for them on Sunday. I'll post pictures on Monday. You all have a great weekend!

Danielle said...

love the flowers doris :) dave has a good green thumb :)