BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Back to Texas

I had several pictures that I wanted to post tonight but I kept getting a server error so for now this one will have to do! As you can tell Dave and I are back in Texas and enjoying getting to know Caily again....she is such a little sweetheart and has grown so much since December! Here she is in the truck not long after they picked us up! She is ready to go outside in her hat and sweater....

1 comment:

Anneliese said...

So cute! What's the weather like there now? It's raining here this morning and I didn't walk. with the time change and all, it seemed very early when my alarm went off.