BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

What to do?


So what to do when you have downloaded 83 pictures to print so you can scrapbook while watching the Season opener of Amazing Race, and the website goes down?(and you call and they say...'our website is down?'....'yes, you are quite right! It is down....what do you know?')

The Answer? You decide that just maybe you should let people know that you are still alive! Alive and well...or at least 'Alive and tired'.....but nonetheless, alive!

And then you share one amazing picture that was taken on a walk around the park with a friend.....I love living where I can see mountains all around me! I am so glad I got to share it with you my friend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this looks like a postcard! you have a stunning view! isn't God good! hh