BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Saturday, January 03, 2009

And still it snows.....


They say it will start to rain soon.....but for now, we are still waking up to fresh snow every morning......had to get out and take some pictures looking at our house from the road! The pile of snow by our front entrance is well over Dave's head so he has to shovel it up when he clears the driveway!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crazy all this snow we are getting!!! It feels like we are actually having winter...

Karin said...

Love all your pictures! Your new profile picture is great! Thanks for letting me collect them too!

Anneliese said...

Doris, I took a pictue of your house on our walk on Christmas Day . . . I should sent it to you.
Your drive to Quenel pictures are beautiful!

Danielle said...

crazy snow!! quite frankly i'm gettin sick of it LOL!!!! yes when will it snow soon??? :( big piles of snow btw, I think the ones at my work are mmm 7ft tall :o

Harmony said...

Hmm, seems someone told me the winters were mild in BC. I'd hate to see harsh!

Vanessa said...

I agree the snow is a bit crazy! :)