BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Loving Sundays

In the midst of busy weeks, Sundays are a family day most often spent with Jamie, Megan and the boys over lunch after church and an afternoon of fun before and after naptimes. Today Dave, Jamie, Megs and Aidan headed down to the park while I stayed at home and listened for Jaxon who was napping. This picture that Dave took captured the fun of the moment! Too bad Aidan wasn't cooperating and looking at the camera.


Another Sunday a couple of weeks ago was also captured by Dave.....rare pictures of me with the grandsons!
Aidan and I having fun with stacking barrels and some dice(who knew you could have so much fun with sooooo little)
Dave took this picture and I love it! More laughter in the walls of our house were being made.
Jaxon and Aidan are interacting more and more....I can almost hear them when I look at this picture.
And here he is.....our littlest man almost on the move on his own! Don't you just love that smile? I sure do!

1 comment:

Anneliese said...

Yeah! Finally a post! Those are awesome shots! I'm so happy for you,that have those boys close by!