BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Sunday, May 03, 2009

Spring in the Valley


As much as it felt like summer in Texas even though it was still spring, I am back home again now and it is definitely spring in the Fraser Valley. Everywhere you look there are flowers in bloom, rhododendrons, cherry blossoms, daffodils, tulips, azaleas, magnolias and the list goes on. Jody made it to 37 weeks on Monday and I flew home Tuesday. It was good to be home again and to see all the flowers that had come into bloom while I was gone. Here are just a few glimpses of the ones in front of our Living Room window where I can see them every single morning when I open the blinds!

I love yellow flowers...roses, daffodils and yes, even yellow tulips!
After seeing how beautiful the tulips were that Jamie and Heather and had planted in their gardens last spring, I was determined that come fall, I too would plant tulips. It's been so much fun to see them opening up this spring....

Dave convinced me to plant some hyacinths and now I am wishing I would have planted even more...
Dave sent me this picture he took last Sunday so I could see what I was missing.
It's good to be home, even if only for a little while. Today when the kids came in for Sunday Dinner Aidan just ran into my arms when he saw me!! It just doesn't get any better than that....and in the meantime tomorrow Jody will be 38 weeks and Heather will be 20 weeks!! We are so blessed......
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Karin said...

That's for sure! It doesn't get any better than that! So glad here that all is well and trust you'll hear good news soon. My what gorgeous blooms! I'm going to have to take a day trip to a greenhouse. I miss my garden!!!