BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Friday, September 11, 2009

Enjoying the last rays of sunshine....

After a rainy long weekend and a very wet Wednesday, yesterday the sun came out again much to my disgust since I was at work all day and couldn't even go out and enjoy it. What a waste of a beautiful fall day.

But today is an entirely different matter! I work from home Fridays so this morning after my walk I took my little laptop outside and here I sit! My private front deck is wonderful, no one is watching wondering what in the world I am doing sitting out in the sun(we all know that is so bad for you!) and I am just enjoying one of the last really warm days before the crisp days of fall.

Enjoying the sunshine....which always does a girl good! Don't you agree?

2 comments:

Anneliese said...

I agree! One less vitamin pill to take.

Karin said...

Enjoy your Vitamin D!