BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Splashes of Joy

I am truly spoiled and I freely admit it! My husband regularly brings me flowers and it's not unusual for me to have a bouquet of fresh flowers on my kitchen counter. But in the summer I tell him not to buy them because we have so many wonderful flowers growing in our flowerbeds...... last week I brought in a bunch of 'Dave's beauties', roses that were just to beautiful to leave outside in the rain.

Today was a hot day, more like July than September......these mums were crowding out the yellow roses so they just had to be cut! I thought they would be perfect in this amazing vase that a friend gave me earlier this summer as a thank you for taking care of her cat! And perfect they are......truly a splash of joy from the outside in!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Karin said...

Gorgeous!!

Anneliese said...

I like the mums in the glass bowl! Funny, how we don't normally think of cutting and putting them in a vase. I hope you have a good day!