BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A Grandparent's Best Day Ever!

It's late and in my 'other' life I would be in bed by now. But instead I am taking my turn with Kai while Mommy and Daddy try to catch up on their beauty sleep. At the moment he is sound asleep and I am watching his cute little faces as he begins to think about eating again! To be sure, these are a grandparent's best days ever....holding a newborn grandchild and marveling at an amazing Creator who gives us these precious bundles to love.

Dave drove up on Friday and was able to meet Kai and spend the weekend with all of us up here before driving home today. Heather and Matt's cat has decided that whoever has the baby should also love on her!! Jealous much?

Hopefully I will have more time tomorrow to post some of my newest 'Kai' pictures but for now here we are.....just loving getting to know one another!

1 comment:

elma_pauls said...

Oh, he's gorgeous! What fun!