BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Monday, October 05, 2009

The Many Faces of Mr. Kai

We are home again but tonight after I unpacked my suitcase I took some time to download the rest of the pictures we took these past few days. I just had to share some of the many faces of Mr Kai with you....they definitely made me smile!





 









Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Julene said...

Doris, he is absolutely gorgeous!

Aimee said...

he looks very smart!

Anneliese said...

Beautiful pics! Cute clothes! Love that last pic, Doris! Waht joy he has brought . .. thank you, God!

Em said...

Very sweet pictures! You have us ohhing and ahhing over his sweetness :-)

Em

Darin and Jody said...

He is so cute! Looks like he is wearing some of Aidan and Jaxon's clothes, is he? He is adorable, I can hardly wait to meet him.

Bobbie said...

So very precious! Thanks Doris for sharing this precious gift from God!

Kimberley said...

he is truly, way-too-gosh-darn-cute for words!!!! wow. so cute!!

Amanda Barkey said...

SO SWEET!!!

Beams said...

What a lovely portfolio of Kai portraits, the first of many I am sure and what a super last photo there! What a proud grandma!