BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Friday, December 11, 2009

It's almost Christmas

The Christmas music is playing, candles are burning and there are the tiniest snowflakes falling outside! I finally finished the last of the christmas letters, all the gifts are bought, the decorations are all up and as Aidan tells us every week when he comes and sees the new Christmas Decorations up...'it's Christmas in here'! It is almost Christmas and we can hardly wait!

As I look around I keep thinking of one more thing that I want to do before Jody and her family arrive on Wednesday.
 
The gifts are wrapped and under the tree.....we can hardly for y'all to get here....
 
And then on Saturday Heather and her family will be here....as I look at the Nativity Scene with Mary and baby Jesus I can't help but think that this Christmas I too will be holding a baby boy!  It's almost Christmas!!!

2 comments:

Karin said...

Looking fantastic!! Loved your detour adventure too! A road less traveled! Such great pictures!

Anneliese said...

I'm living the excitement with you for some reason! =)