BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Moments

A week ago today I was in Texas enjoying our southern belles when I read the blog of my good friend Anneliese. She talked about the moments that they had shared with their Borneo kids that you just couldn't share on the phone or on Skype. I knew that I too was cherishing those same kind of moments, moments that you just can't get any other way than just being there......

.....quiet moments when no one is looking.
....seeing it in pictures just isn't the same as seeing it in person and yes, Caily does catch chickens! And they let her do it!
....a little girl that is growing up so fast.
....being there at the moment that a toddler first experiences a sandy beach.
....watching a Grandfather delightedly holding his granddaughter who was finally willing to go to him and choose to stay in his arms.
....seeing in person just how much two little girls love one another.

....moments that today make me smile even though I am here at home again and make me so thankful for every one!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Karin said...

Wonderful photos! Your grands are adorable!

Anneliese said...

Special moments indeed! I love the way Lexi is looking at you on the first picture!

Anneliese said...

I just realized it was your earing she was fascinated with...