BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Sunday, November 07, 2010

A Dinosaur and a Super-Hero

I know this post is late but I've been sick all week and I just had to share.  Last Sunday night we had a visit from two of the cutest little guys ever...a dinosaur and a superhero!
 I was the first person to put treats into their little pails....so they got one of each kind!
Before they left Aidan showed me his 'Superhero pose'.....perfectly!! I sure love these little men......and I am so thankful that they live here in town and that I get to put candy in those pails! Thanks for making our house your first stop.

2 comments:

Karin said...

Sorry you were not well - hope you are on the mend! Looks like the superhero and dinosaur had a lot of fun! So cute - they went out early - it wasn't even dark yet!

Anneliese said...

You should have sent them to our place.