BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Techno Baby

 It never ceases to amaze me how much the little people in our lives watch and learn from us....
 ....this is how you use a blackberry! I know...I watched!
 And a computer....well that's easy!
 Of course then there is the old fashioned flip cell phone.....I think it works like this(although I'm not sure why Mommy always holds it to her ear with her shoulder)
And this is how you turn it off and on.....just like this! You see, I am truly a techno baby!!

2 comments:

Karin said...

You have the cutest post about your grands! Love it!

Anneliese said...

My phone was Kenna's favorite toy in church. I just could not figure out how she managed to turn it on and call Kristal and I think maybe even take a picture, during the service, faster than most grandmas could have managed.
Oh.. and her older sister, when she was about Kai's age, she'd take Papa's phone and first thing the antena was pulled out with her teeth... just like he did it.
You, again have such cute pics... thanks for the memories they brought for me.